PM Bedroom Gallery
I bought furniture here 15 years ago and was recommending them ever since - until now. My last purchase of $5k (for 3 pieces) was promised in 5 weeks - a very important detail in that I was moving and sold my old bedroom set on the move. The sales slip said the furniture would take up to 5 weeks. The salesperson told me I would get a call within 5 weeks to schedule delivery - he knew my situation.
I called just before the five week deadline to inquire on the progress of the order. At that time they told me it would be at least two weeks. I said fine but you told me five. The customer service rep said well there was a problem at the factory and we really didn't lie to you because at the time you ordered it said 5 weeks. He could tell I was a little disappointed so he said he would call me in a week and a half and it should most certainly be in at the time. No call.
I called 2 weeks later. Could never ever talk to anyone but voicemail when I called - they obviously screen every call. I asked for a call back. The guy I was dealing with wouldn't even talk to me anymore - he had one of his employees deal with me - "what a coincidence your furniture just came in!". Anyway I was only without furniture 2 weeks because I kept following up. Not hair pulling but a somewhat substantial inconvenience considering the move.
On delivery - the delivery guys dragged the furniture all over the carpet which stained it nicely - thanks a lot PM Bedroom Gallery. When my wife complained about it - they laughed at her - told her it happens and said it should come out easily - it didn't. Loyal customer for 15 years gets. I will never recommend again.11864147 review #124617
You may also like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "I go to open one the double stuffed Oreo packets that come with three and I see that one of my cookies is missing it's other half. All it was..."
- "I purchased a pair of rainbow New Balance 750vi for my birthday at the end of February 2014. I loved these shoes & wear them to Zumba class &..."