PM Bedroom Gallery
I bought furniture here 15 years ago and was recommending them ever since - until now. My last purchase of $5k (for 3 pieces) was promised in 5 weeks - a very important detail in that I was moving and sold my old bedroom set on the move. The sales slip said the furniture would take up to 5 weeks. The salesperson told me I would get a call within 5 weeks to schedule delivery - he knew my situation.
I called just before the five week deadline to inquire on the progress of the order. At that time they told me it would be at least two weeks. I said fine but you told me five. The customer service rep said well there was a problem at the factory and we really didn't lie to you because at the time you ordered it said 5 weeks. He could tell I was a little disappointed so he said he would call me in a week and a half and it should most certainly be in at the time. No call.
I called 2 weeks later. Could never ever talk to anyone but voicemail when I called - they obviously screen every call. I asked for a call back. The guy I was dealing with wouldn't even talk to me anymore - he had one of his employees deal with me - "what a coincidence your furniture just came in!". Anyway I was only without furniture 2 weeks because I kept following up. Not hair pulling but a somewhat substantial inconvenience considering the move.
On delivery - the delivery guys dragged the furniture all over the carpet which stained it nicely - thanks a lot PM Bedroom Gallery. When my wife complained about it - they laughed at her - told her it happens and said it should come out easily - it didn't. Loyal customer for 15 years gets. I will never recommend again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- " I am reading all of the other similar reviews and feeling like a fool for shopping at Macy's online. I am having the same problem as many reviewers -..."
- "Dr.Aileen Rose A.Camance dental clinic manloloko pustiso na kalawang at bulok Dr.Aileen Rose A.Camance dental clinic manloloko pustiso na kalawang at bulok Dr.Aileen Rose A.Camance dental clinic manloloko pustiso na..."
- "I JUST MOVED INTO A APT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING AND I CALLED INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTAIAN CHURCH BECAUSE WAS CLOST TO ME, PASTOR AARON ASKED ME FOR A LIST OF ITEMS..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "Got up in the middle of the night thirsty, grabbed a bottle of Clover Valley Purified water out of the fridge. (Purchased at Dollar General in Parkersburg WV )..."